STL RESULT TODAY, Saturday, October 28, 2023
The results below are the official winning numbers for the PCSO, October 28, 2023, STL Result for the 10:30 am, 3:00 pm, and 7:00 pm draws.
|Cebu City (Visayas)||STL Swer3|
|Mandaue City (Visayas)||STL Swer3|
|Lapu-Lapu City (Visayas)||STL Swer3|
The Small Town Lottery (STL) is a community-focused lottery initiative managed by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). This state-operated lottery supports localized funding, offering immediate assistance for health-related and developmental initiatives across numerous communities.
STL Lotto Reminders
In alignment with the guidelines set forth by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), we offer the following important points to keep in mind when participating in the Small Town Lottery (STL) Lotto draw:
- Participation in the lotto games is exclusive to individuals who are at least 18 years of age. Please ensure you meet the age requirement before engaging in lottery play.
- The STL Lotto stages its draws thrice daily at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm, and 7:00 pm, providing ample opportunities for players to try their luck.
- Enthusiasts and hopefuls can tune in to live broadcasts of the draw via the official Facebook page of each local STL operator.
- Each STL Lotto ticket is priced at a modest Php 12.00, which already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) for your convenience.
- Players bear the responsibility of verifying all ticket details post-purchase. This includes ensuring the accuracy of the bet type, wagered amount, draw date, and selected numbers to avoid any discrepancies.
Please note that localized STL operators will issue announcements ahead of time in the event of draw suspensions due to holidays or special occasions, along with information regarding.
STL Lotto Game Guidelines
Exclusive to selected areas, the STL offers the Pares, Swer3, and Swer2 games. You can win STL Pares by matching two (2) numbers from 1-40 in exact order. For STL Swer3, match three (3) numbers from 0-9, and for Swer2, match two (2) numbers from 0-9, both in precise order.